- Think about the hardest thing/skill you have learnt. Draw a picture/diagram to explain this. Don't forget labels!
- Write about the lessons. Think about the best style of writing to use.
- Make a Prezi about what you have learnt. You could do it step-by-step on one swimming skill or about everything that you have learnt.
- Create a Pixton comic about something you have learnt.
- Record yourself talking about what you have learnt. You can do this on the iPad apps at school or use a webcam and post it to your blog.
- Make a poster about a swimming skill you have mastered.
Here is an example of a reflection that I found. Look at how this child has shared what he learnt: