Look at these examples of 3D art and answer the questions by leaving a comment. You will need to include the question in the answer e.g. I think this piece of art was made by…
1. How was this piece of art made? (materials and skills)
2. What title would you give this piece of art?
3. What makes this artwork interesting?
4. If you could interview the artist, what question would you ask?
5. If you were the artist, what one change would you make? Why?
Can you guess these puzzles we made for homework? The answers are in the comments.
This week we had 12 people share homework for the last time in Term 2. There were some awesome 4 Pics One Word entries. You can view them in another post. Brontson and Hannah challenged our thinking with 2 great examples.
Seven people got up and did a presentation about the bravest thing they have ever done. It was really good to see them talking to us, rather than reading to us. There has been lots of improvements in this area. The topics were:
Today we used the homework success criteria to mark someone else's homework. It was quite tricky to judge if they deserved an A or a B.
So who earned an A? Scratch away to find out...
Check out this slideshow from another class who has done this Hands on HW task. It might give you some ideas about how to present yours!